Marathon Coach Texas is Committed to You
People say there’s nothing like service with a smile, and that’s exactly what you can expect at our Grand Prairie location, located between Dallas and Fort Worth, right off I-30. From reception to service to sales, Marathon Coach Texas delivers expert support efficiently and with a personal touch.
Our ongoing commitment to providing excellent service has kept Marathon at the forefront of the luxury bus conversion industry. This is one reason we’ve invested in our Texas facility with the recent remodel, extensive technical training and the addition of numerous knowledgeable technicians.
“We look forward to visits to Marathon in Texas,” said Jan Cheeney. “From the front desk to the rest of the staff, we are treated like family. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, we always get answers, and often creative solutions for our issues. Plus, we enjoy staying at Camp Marathon Texas: The places to plug in are clean and our dogs love running the lot after hours.”
The well-trained and seasoned Texas team stands ready to assist you in any way necessary, including major upgrades.
“Nancy and I have had several upgrades to our 2007 Marathon H double-slide performed at the Texas facility,” said Walt Staltman. “The upgrades have included the Feeney WIFI system, the Raspberry Pi computer system, LED ceiling light panels, HDTVs with HDMI switcher, cable and bay storage shelving, just to name a few. Our requests were performed in a timely, professional manner, and now we are enjoying trips in our coach even more than before.”
In March, Service Manager Gary Vincent accepted the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality’s 2018 Grand Prairie Clean Shop Award.
“We believe our facility reflects our team, and we take pride in all aspects of our work,” said Gary. “With our technicians having an average of 12 years’ service experience, we’re ready to address any service, upgrade or remodeling needs our clients have for their Prevosts or highline RVs. From routine maintenance to our specialty of hardwood flooring upgrades to that special project you’ve been thinking about, our experienced personnel focus on satisfying the needs of our luxury motorcoach owners of all models and makes, and ensure detailed attention is given to our clients at any stage of their coach’s long life.”
Our friendly sales and service experts at Marathon Coach Texas are ready to assist:
Service Manager Gary Vincent
Toll Free: 800-448-8881
Sales Representative Dennis McBride
Cell Phone: 214-300-5455
When in Texas
Capturing the American imagination for generations, the bigger-than-life metro area of Dallas-Fort Worth is the perfect combination of cowboys and culture. Whether embarking on a remodel, having routine service done or just visiting the area, with the Marathon Coach Texas facility serving as a home base, guests can easily enjoy an array of historic or just plain fun activities. Consider this an invitation to an adventure that includes visiting extraordinary museums, dancing the Cotton Eyed Joe or enjoying refined dining – the Dallas-Fort Worth area has you covered.
Here are some exciting activity ideas while visiting Marathon Coach Texas:
- AT&T Stadium Tour: Take a behind-the-scenes tour of AT&T Stadium, home of Marathon coach owners the Dallas Cowboys. Check out this famous field, see the players’ and cheerleaders’ locker rooms, visit a private suite, swing into the Miller Lite Club or peruse the facility’s contemporary art collection. There’s something for everyone at this glamorous stadium.
- Bush Library: Enjoy a visit to the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. With a full-sized Oval Office, a Texas rose garden, exhibits on education reform and the global war on terror, there’s a lot to see and do here.
- Lone Star Park: Spend a day with the thoroughbreds at Lone Star Park. Wager on a winner or merely watch the horses run as you enjoy a cocktail.
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza: Formerly known as the Texas School Book Depository, the sixth and seventh floors of this 20th-century warehouse are home to exhibits chronicling President Kennedy’s legacy and assassination.
- Race Fan? Consider attending a NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Billy Bob’s Texas: Named “Country Music Club of the Year” 12 times, Billy Bob’s is the epitome of Texas. The world’s largest honky-tonk, this venue has been featured on TV and movie screens alike, including “Pure Country,” “Dallas,” “Walker, Texas Ranger” and “Nashville Star.” Built in 1910, this building was originally an open-air barn. First used to house prize cattle and later to host livestock events, it then evolved into an airplane factory and later a department store so vast that the stockers wore roller skates to move around more quickly. Now, with 100,000 square feet of interior space and 20 acres of parking, Billy Bob’s features barbecue in its Honky Tonk Kitchen, line dancing and two-step lessons, and bull riding performances on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Local Sports: Depending on the season, you can watch “America’s Team,” the Dallas Cowboys, play football. If you’re a baseball fan, there’s the Texas Rangers. There’s double the basketball with the men’s Dallas Mavericks and the women’s basketball Wings. Add in the Dallas Stars hockey and the FC Dallas soccer, and it’s all here.
- Fort Worth Stockyards and Rodeo: No trip to Texas is complete without a trip to the historic Fort Worth Stockyards and Rodeo. This venue has been highlighting cowboy culture since 1896.
- Wild Bill’s Western Store: If you’re looking to channel your inner Texan, be sure to plan a trip to Wild Bill’s Western Store. Known for his passion and eye for western fashion, Bill has dressed folks from the original Dallas TV series to an array of country music stars. He has received recognition from organizations such as the ATF, CMA and GOP. From custom cowboy boots to buckles to everything in between, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Wild Bill’s.
- Luxury Shopping: If it’s a luxury shopping excursion you seek, consider visiting NorthPark Center, which includes luxury retailers such as Bottega Veneta, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Lush and Tiffany’s.
- Area Attractions: Take in the Dallas World Aquarium, which houses rarely seen tree kangaroos, or perhaps meander through Fort Worth’s museum district, which includes the world-renowned Kimbell Art Museum, National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.